- the entrepreneur's professionalism,
- the entrepreneur's strength of character,
- adequate management skills,
- realistic sales revenue forecasts and adequate resources to meet the forecasts,
- reasonable and flexible investment in plant, equipment and personnel that do not require an excessive “critical mass” that would be difficult to achieve,
- a balanced financing plan with adequate capital.
This guide describes the entrepreneur's creating course, all the way from the idea's birth to the business launch.